What will a treatment do, and how long will the results last? This question is our top FAQ at New Image, understandably so. There is nothing more disappointing than coming into our office to have a treatment only to experience that the results weren’t what you expected, or perhaps they were, but they didn’t last as long as they should have. After all, you spent considerable time with us in a consultation, weighing which treatment options would be best for you. And then you spent your hard-earned dollars to see the change you wanted.
SO, CAN YOU GET BETTER TREATMENTS RESULTS?
The likely answer is simple. Yes. With your skincare routine.
For this reason, during all our consultations, we recommend and pair products as a part of a treatment plan. It’s wise and more effective to keep up with post-treatment skincare, and we promise only to suggest products that will support your skincare goals. Because the truth is that 60% of your final result comes from the treatments we provide in our office. The other 40% comes from your ongoing skin care regimen after treatment.
While laser or light therapy treatments can backtrack the damage done to your skin, the real challenge is that your skin doesn’t function the same as you age. As the years roll on, damage occurs at the cellular level that weakens your skin’s ability to repair and restore itself as easily–which is why product pairing is essential to the health of your skin.
PAIRING PRODUCTS WITH ANY NEW IMAGE TREATMENT WILL ENHANCE YOUR RESULTS AND ALLOW RESULTS TO LAST LONGER.
When talking to our clients about skincare, we recommend a professional-grade line first. Why? Because they work better. And at New Image, we strive for results and only want to give our clients things that will legitimately work! In professional-grade products, there is a higher percentage of active ingredients. This means you’ll get more noticeable results faster (or keep your youthful skin longer). It’s also important to understand that since we are continually aging, our skin needs ongoing support and protection at some level beyond the restoration and repair time immediately following a laser. In the world of skin, there is no “one and done” or silver bullet!
There are countless lines of professional-grade skincare – all of which ultimately will be great to use, but the ones that we know, use, and trust are Alastin and SkinMedica skincare. We carry the full Alastin line (these products work like nothing you’ve ever seen!) and supplemental SkinMedica products to start a simple regimen or add to one you already have.
Alastin products are designed to encourage skin restoration that even a laser cannot achieve by eliminating broken and damaged collagen and elastin in the skin to allow for and encourage new healthy growth. If you leave those dead and damaged cells, they will squash the skin’s ability to give you new ones!
Our wish for all of our clients is that you love your results–and we know that you’ll feel the best about your skin if you take care of it. So, if you’d like to chat with us more about what products would be the most beneficial for you, give us a call! We’d love to share what we know and recommend a regimen that fits your needs, whether that is one of our product lines or something else.
Leave a reply