Vivace RF Microneedling | An Anti-Aging Treatment With Virtually No Downtime.
The Vivace® is a best-in-class radiofrequency microneedling device that is FDA-cleared for your safety. It is a minimally-invasive treatment that stimulates the natural production of collagen and is shown to be effective in reducing facial wrinkles, fine lines, and tightening the skin on the face, neck, and décolleté with regular treatment.
The Benefits | Why Vivace RF Microneedling
- The most requested microneedling treatment on the market
- Comfortable and safe
- No downtime
- Stimulate collagen production
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles
- Even skin tone
- Tighten skin
- Minimize pore size
Reasons to Vivace with New Image
RF Microneedling offers an effective treatment with virtually no downtime. The Vivace® is a best-in-class device that delivers a comfortable treatment to our clients when compared to other devices on the market.
- Customized Treatment Plan Just For You
- Certified Vivace® Provider
- Private Treatment Rooms
- Free Consultation With Purchase Of Treatment
- Learn In A No-Pressure Environment
- Superior Follow-Up And Aftercare
Vivace RF Microneedling Results
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
- WHAT IS RF? Radiofrequency provides heat that stimulates collagen production to lead to younger-looking and brighter skin. Combined with microneedling, clients experience improvement in the overall tone and texture of the skin.
- WHAT IS MICRONEEDLING? Microneedling involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilized needles. The small wounds cause your body to make more collagen and elastin to heal your skin, helping you look younger. Compared to needling rollers and pens that can lead to tearing, pain, variable results, and downtime, the Vivace contains 36 insulated, gold-coated needles to deliver precise RF energy. Perhaps the most compelling feature of the Vivace is the robotic step motor, which glides the needles in and out of the skin with precision and virtually no discomfort.
- HOW DOES THE TREATMENT FEEL? Once the skin is numb, you may feel light pressure that tells you the device is doing its work with a slight burst of heat. Most people find the treatment comfortable with minimal downtime.
- DOES IT HURT? Numbing cream is applied to the area 60 minutes before the treatment to ensure a comfortable client experience. Many find the treatment in the range of comfortable to virtually pain-free.
- HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT TREATMENT FOR ME? During your consultation, we will discuss your concerns and create a treatment plan that is right for your lifestyle and budget, allowing you to achieve maximum results.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN RF MICRONEEDLING AND LASER TREATMENTS? RF microneedling is a treatment that causes stimulation of the collagen layer in the dermis, the inner layer of the skin, with little impact on the epidermis, the outer layer. Because of this, it is a suitable treatment for all skin types and allows less restriction on sun exposure before and after treatment. Laser treatments, of which there are many types, also stimulate the dermis and treat issues in the epidermis (such as brown spots, underlying reds, etc.) often more quickly than RF microneedling. Generally, because of this, laser will require more restriction on sun exposure around the treatment. In your consultation, we will cover more specifics on this and will determine the right treatment path for you.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? The actual treatment time varies depending on the area being treated. It ranges from 30 to 90 minutes, with an additional 60 minutes for numbing.
- WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME? We recommend supplementing your treatment with quality skincare products to boost recovery time and maintain your results. Many clients are ready to be out the next day with little to no indication that they had a treatment the day prior.
- HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED? We typically recommend clients begin with a series of 3 treatments, spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. Some clients note that they see improvement in the tone and texture soon after treatment, but the skin continues to improve over 3 months after treatment as collagen regeneration increases over time.
- WHEN CAN I WEAR MAKEUP? Most clients go out within hours after their treatment with no makeup at all. We recommend waiting at least 6 hours before applying mineral makeup to ensure the healing process isn’t compromised. To maximize your treatment results and speed up recovery time, we recommend using a post-treatment product kit.
- HOW DO I GET THE BEST RESULTS FROM MY TREATMENT? Using a post-treatment product kit with professional-grade skincare will ensure you see maximum results from your treatment and maintain them over time. At your consultation we will talk about the skincare available to you. Additionally, minimal sun exposure and applying mineral-based sunscreen daily will help slow down the aging effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- WHAT SKIN TYPES CAN HAVE THIS TREATMENT? Most skin colors can be treated, including tanned and dark skin tones.